Sunday, December 13, 2009

Introducing the Mystik Dream Blog!

I'll start off this new little blog with a few pics from one of our photo shoots in Hawaii.
These are from Makakilo Park, not much more than a stone's throw from our old house. Well, maybe if Goliath threw a stone... or should I say David? HA! David, stone,.... heh.... nevermind.

I love these pictures! I think this is one of my favorite photo shoots ever! The colors are so vibrant and happy! I can't wait to see how they look in the new calendar! (Coming soon!)
This blog is going to be a great place for Nef and me and our other troupe members to post in one place! about our dance experiences, troubles, triumphs, and dreams. So if you're a fan of Bellydance, keep an eye on this blog! Follow along with the dance lives of this family of bellydancers! See you around! D :)




No comments:

Post a Comment